- 2 Ounces Olive Oil2 Ounces
- 4 4-Ounce Veal Cutlets4
- 2 Cups Seasoned Flour2 Cups
- 1 Tsp. Minced Garlic1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Minced Shallots1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Cup White Wine1/2 Cup
- 2 Lemons (Halved And Juiced)2
- 2 Ounces Fresh Chopped Parsley2 Ounces
- 4 Tbsp. Salted Butter4 Tbsp.
- 8 Slices Margherita® Hot Capicola Ham8 Slices
- 4 Slices Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese4 Slices
- 4 Ounces Roasted Yellow Peppers (Julienne Strips)4 Ounces
Heat oil in sauté pan on medium-high heat. Dredge veal cutlets in seasoned flour and place in sauté pan. Sear both sides and remove from pan.
Add garlic, shallots and Margherita® capicola. Sear the capicola on both sides, then take it out and put a slice on top of each of the veal cutlets. Continue to cook the garlic and shallots until they are tender, but not browned.
Deglaze the pan with white wine, lemon juice and parsley. Return the veal cutlets to the pan, add butter then simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Layer the veal cutlets and capicola with mozzarella slices and simmer until cheese is melted.
Plate, stacking two cutlets on top of each other, and pour pan sauce over the layered veal. Garnish with roasted yellow pepper strips.