- 1 Pound Spinach Fettuccini Pasta1 Pound
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil3 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic1 Tbsp.
- 2 Ounces Margherita® Prosciutto, Sliced Into Strips2 Ounces
- 2 Ounces Margherita® Pepperoni, Cubed2 Ounces
- 1/4 Cup Dry White Wine1/4 Cup
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream1 1/2 Cups
- 3/4 Tsp. Salt3/4 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Fresh Cracked Black Pepper1/2 Tsp.
- 3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese3/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped1/4 Cup
Boil a large pot of water over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to water. Add pasta to the water and return to a boil.
Heat a large 12-inch pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil and butter.
Once butter has melted, add garlic to the pan and sauté for about 30 seconds.
Place chopped Margherita® Pepperoni in the pan and sauté for 1 minute; add Margherita® Prosciutto slices and sauté for one minute more.
Add white wine and deglaze the pan by cooking until liquids are reduced by half, about 30 seconds.
Add heavy cream, salt, and fresh pepper to the pan and let cream reduce by half, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Add pasta to cream sauce and toss to cover pasta thoroughly. Add fresh parmesan cheese, then garnish with parsley and serve.