- 1 1/2 Pounds (10-20 Count) Fresh Scallops1 1/2 Pounds
- 1 Ounce Olive Oil1 Ounce
- 8 Ounces Sliced Margherita® Prosciutto Or 8 Ounces Julienned Margherita® Genoa Salami8 Ounces
- 8 Ounces Sliced Grape Tomatoes8 Ounces
- 1 Pound Fresh Baby Spinach1 Pound
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped2
- 1 Pound Sliced Crimini Mushrooms1 Pound
- 8 Ounces Dry White Wine8 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Cold Unsalted Butter4 Ounces
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice2 Tbsp.
- 12 Ounces Angel Hair Pasta, Cooked12 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Fresh Basil4 Ounces
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
Heat 12 inch sauté pan over medium high add 1 ounce olive oil. Sear scallops for 2 minutes on each side, remove from pan and cover.
Add sliced Margherita® Prosciutto or julienned Genoa Salami to heated pan, sauté for two minutes.
Add garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms. Sauté for another two minutes.
Add wine and lemon juice, cook to reduce by half by deglazing the pan.
Add salt and pepper, then stir in butter until melted.
Add scallops back into pan and cook until they are heated through.
Add fresh spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
Place cooked pasta in the pan. Mix until pasta is well covered in sauce.
Garnish with fresh basil and serve.