- 1 Quart Hot Chicken Stock1 Quart
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil2 Tbsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Chopped Shallots Or Red Onion3 Tbsp.
- 8 Ounces Sliced And Julienned Margherita® Prosciutto8 Ounces
- 2 Garlic Cloves Chopped2
- 1 Pound Risotto1 Pound
- Zest Of One Lemon
- Lemon Juice From One Lemon
- 1 Cup Dry White Wine (Pinot Grigio)1 Cup
- 1 Pound 26-30 Count Raw Peeled And Deveined Shrimp1 Pound
- 6 Tbsp. Butter6 Tbsp.
- 4 Ounces Fresh Grated Romano Cheese4 Ounces
- Fresh Arugula For Garnish
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Parsley1 Tbsp.
Heat chicken stock in separate pan.
In large 4 quart pot, heat olive oil on medium heat. Sauté shallots and prosciutto for 3 minutes. Add garlic, sauté for 2 minutes
Turn up heat to Medium-High. Add rice and lemon zest, cook 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add lemon juice and wine until reduced.
Add one 8 oz. ladle chicken stock until absorbed. Keep the rice at just a simmer, continue process for 10-15 minutes. Add shrimp before last ladle of stock.
Add butter and Romano cheese, stir in well. Place in serving bowl and top with fresh arugula and parsley.