- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil1/3 Cup
- 4 Slices Margherita® Prosciutto Ham, Sliced Thin4 Slices
- 2 5-6 Ounce Halibut Fillets (Or Substitute With Chilean Sea Bass, Salmon, Or Monkfish Fillets)2
- 4 Fresh Sage Leaves4
- 2 Ounces Seasoned Flour2 Ounces
- 2 Whole Artichoke Hearts, Halved2
- 2-3 Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Julienned2-3
- 1 Ounce Capers (Not Salted)1 Ounce
- 4 Ounces White Wine4 Ounces
- Juice From 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Ounce Soy Sauce (Best Quality)1 Ounce
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted, Whole Butter (Room Temperature)3/4 Cup
Preheat sauté pan with olive oil.
On a large plate, lay out 2 slices of Margherita® prosciutto side by side, slightly overlapping each other. Place 1 halibut fillet in the middle of the prosciutto. Place 2 sage leaves one top of the halibut and wrap the fish up in the prosciutto. Do the same to the other fillet.
Lightly flour each side of the halibut and place in hot sauté pan. Brown both sides evenly. Drain off excess oil and add artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, white wine and lemon juice and soy sauce. Lower heat to medium and continue to cook until halibut is cooked through and sauce is reduced by half.
Remove pan from fire, add butter and swirl into sauce before serving.