- 2 Large Baking Potatoes2
- 2 Ounces Olive Oil2 Ounces
- 2 Carrots Peeled And Diced2
- 1 Cup Frozen Edamame1 Cup
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn1 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream1/2 Cup
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Paprika1/2 Tsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil3 Tbsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar3 Tbsp.
- 12 Slices Margherita® Prosciutto12 Slices
- 2 Sprigs Thyme2 Sprigs
Thinly slice one potato lengthwise and dice the other into small cubes.
Heat olive oil in sauté pan to medium-high and fry potato slices and cubes to golden brown.
Fill a saucepan ¾ full with water. Bring to a boil, add carrots and cook to fork tender (approximately 10 minutes). Add frozen edamame, corn and cook for another 7 minutes. Drain all cooked vegetables and cool with running cold water.
Once cooled, mix drained vegetables together with fried, diced potatoes, mayonnaise, heavy whipping cream, salt, pepper, parsley, paprika, extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Lay two overlapping prosciutto slices flat and fill lengthwise with mixture. Roll them up from the end and place upright on top of a fried potato slice that's been placed on a serving dish. Garnish with thyme sprigs and serve cold.