- 1/4 Cup Cubed Margherita® Prosciutto1/4 Cup
- 1/2 Pound Ravioli (Preferably Pumpkin Or Butternut Squash)1/2 Pound
- 3 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter3 Tbsp.
- 1 Clove Fresh Garlic, Sliced Thin1 Clove
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil1/2 Cup
- 4 Leaves Fresh Sage4 Leaves
- 1 Ounce Pinoli (Pine) Nuts1 Ounce
- 1 1/2 Cups Chicken Stock1 1/2 Cups
- 1 Tbsp. Amaretto Liqueur1 Tbsp.
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Bowl Mushrooms1/3 Cup
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the pine nuts on a cookie tray, place in oven for 5-8 minutes at 350°F until lightly browned.
Separately, place ravioli in large pot of boiling water, cook to package instructions, about 8-10 minutes. Sift out with large draining.
Separately, in sauce pan, sauté olive oil, garlic and mushrooms for 1-2 minutes. Add Margherita® Prosciutto.
Sauté until garlic and prosciutto are light brown then add Amaretto, allowing it to flame/burn off, then add the butter.
Once butter is melted, add chicken stock. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat and add baked pinoli nuts.
Ladle out sauce onto ravioli in pasta dish, garnish with fresh sage (may also fry sage leaves to crispy for garnish)