- 1 12-Ct. Package Refrigerated Prepared (Carando®) Italian Style Meatballs, About 1 Lb.1 12-Ct. Package
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil As Needed1/3 Cup
- 3 Slices Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Cut Into Quarters, About 3-4 Oz.3 Slices
- 24 Slices Margherita® Pepperoni24 Slices
- 1 Cup Prepared Tomato Sauce1 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Basil Leaves, Thinly Sliced2 Tbsp.
- Wooden Party Picks For Skewering
Preheat oven to 375℉.
Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat and fry meatballs, in batches if needed, turning until evenly browned and cooked through.
Drain oil from pan and top meatballs with mozzarella and two slices of pepperoni, skewering with wooden pick.
Bake for 5-6 minutes or until cheese starts to melt and pepperoni has slightly crisped.
Transfer to platter and serve with your favorite tomato sauce, thinly sliced fresh basil leaves to garnish and serve warm.