Grilled Margherita® Pepperoni on Focaccia with Sun-Dried Tomato Olio
- 4 3-4 Ounce Focaccia Rolls, Sliced4
- 8 Ounces Sliced Margherita® Sandwich Pepperoni8 Ounces
- 6 Tbsp. Sundried Tomato Olio6 Tbsp.
- 6 Ounces Sliced Aged Provolone Cheese6 Ounces
- 2 Cups Baby Arugula2 Cups
Sundried Tomato Olio
- 4 Tbsp. Sundried Tomato Pesto4 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil1 Tbsp.
In medium saucepan, fry Margherita® Pepperoni over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until edges begin to curl.
Toast or grill sliced focaccia until crispy.
Layer pepperoni and cheese to the bottom slices of focaccia bread, distributing evenly among the 4 sandwiches. For melted cheese, place built sandwich bottoms on baking sheet. Bake at 225 degrees for 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Remove sandwich bottoms from heat. Add sundried tomato olio, top with baby arugula, close with top half of bread.