- Stalks Of Fresh Rosemary
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Cut Into 1-inch Cubes
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Drained
- Black Or Kalamata Olives, Drained
- Salami, Sliced Thin And Folded Into Fourths
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil1/2 Cup
- 3 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar3 Tbsp.
- Pinch Of Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper (Lots!)
- Sprinkle Of Ground Thyme
Strip all but 1 to 2 inches of rosemary leaves from stems. (Leave leaves intact at the top of the stem.)
Use stem to spear cheese cubes, artichoke hearts, olives, and salami in whatever order you'd like.
Mix dressing ingredients until emulsified, then drizzle over the top of the skewers. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.