- 1 Cup Corn Meal1 Cup
- 3 Cups Water3 Cups
- 1/2 Stick Butter1/2 Stick
- Chopped Jalapeños, To Taste
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded1/4 Cup
- 1 Rack Of Lamb1
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil1/4 Cup
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic2 Cloves
- 4 Ounces Margherita® Genoa Salami, Diced Small4 Ounces
- 4 Pickled Cherry Peppers4
- Rosemary, Salt, Pepper, To Taste
In medium sauce pan, diced Margherita® salami is sautéed in small amount of olive oil.
Add water and bring to a boil. Add butter, let melt, and then add corn meal. Add cheddar and jalapeño and cook approximately 5 minutes until blended and smooth. Transfer to flat bottomed container and refrigerate (at least 1 2 hours until firmly set).
Just before serving, heat olive oil, rosemary and garlic to high heat, and then reduce flame. Sear lamb to desired doneness, equally on each side (approximately 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange polenta in center of plate, surrounded by 3 lamb chops. Garnish with pickled cherry peppers and rosemary.