- 1 (15 Ounce) Container Ricotta Cheese1
- 8 Ounces Deli Margherita® Genoa Salami, Sliced 1/8-Inch Thick, Slices Chopped*8 Ounces
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Romano Or Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Basil Or Italian Parsley, Divided1/2 Cup
- 12 Manicotti Pasta Shells, Uncooked12
- 1 (24 To 26 Ounce) Jar Pasta Sauce With Mushrooms1
- 1 Cup Water1 Cup
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese2 Cups
- *1 (8 Ounce) Package Margherita® Cracker Size Salami May Be Substituted
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine ricotta cheese, salami, Romano cheese and 1/4 cup of the basil; mix well. Spoon mixture into uncooked manicotti shells.
Combine pasta sauce and water; spoon 1 cup of the mixture in bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange manicotti shells over sauce; spoon remaining sauce over shells covering completely.
Cover dish with foil; bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes or until pasta is tender when pierced with a knife. Uncover; top with mozzarella cheese. Return to oven; bake 10 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Top with remaining 1/4 cup basil.