- 1 Tbsp. Banana Pepper Rings, Hot Or Mild, Coarsely Chopped1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Green Olives, Coarsely Chopped1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Black Olives, Coarsely Chopped1 Tbsp.
- 12 Pretzel Crisps12
- 12 Slices Margherita® Salami12 Slices
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese, Softened Or Ricotta Cheese, If Desired1/4 Cup
- Fresh Oregano Leaves, Chopped
Mix chopped peppers and olives until combined.
Spread a thin line of cream cheese on one side of the salami and fold.
Top pretzel with folded salami, 1 teaspoon of cheese and 1 teaspoon of pepper/olive mixture.
Garnish with fresh oregano to taste.
Try changing up your muffuletta by using chopped giardiniera (pickled Italian vegetables) or roasted red peppers for a different taste!