- 4 (6 To 8 Inch) Submarine Rolls Or Hoagie Rolls, Split4
- 1/4 Cup Caesar Or Italian Dressing1/4 Cup
- 1 Cup Packed Arugula, Watercress Sprigs Or Baby Spinach Leaves1 Cup
- 12 Ounces Deli-Sliced Margherita® Deli Hard Salami Or Genoa Salami12 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Sliced Smoked Mozzarella Or Provolone Cheese4 Ounces
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Pitted Kalamata Olives1/4 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Drained Hot Or Mild Giardinera (Pickled Vegetables)2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Basil Or Italian Parsley2 Tbsp.
Brush cut sides of rolls with dressing. Layer arugula, salami and cheese over bottom of rolls.
Combine olives, giardinera and basil; spread over cheese. Close sandwiches with roll tops.
There's Italian, and then there's Margherita