- 4 Multi-Grain Or Whole Wheat Pita Pocket Bread Round4
- 16 Thin Slices Deli-Sliced Margherita® Deli Genoa Salami Or Hard Salami16
- 2 Cups Packed Sliced Romaine Lettuce2 Cups
- 1/2 Cup Diced Smoked Provolone Or Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Well Drained Bottled Red And/Or Yellow Roasted Peppers1/2 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Sliced Drained Pepperoncini Peppers2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Basil Or Italian Parsley2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Caesar Or Italian Salad Dressing2 Tbsp.
Cut pita rounds crosswise in half and open into pockets. Line each pita pocket with 4 slices salami (2 on each side).
In a medium bowl, toss together lettuce, cheese, peppers, basil and dressing. Spoon the mixture into center of each pita half. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving.