- 8 Ounces Fresh Mozzarella Balls, Drained*8 Ounces
- 1/4 Cup Vinaigrette Or Italian Salad Dressing1/4 Cup
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Basil Or Italian Parsley1 Tbsp.
- 4 Ounces Deli-Sliced Margherita® Deli Hard Salami Or Genoa Salami4 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Sliced Margherita® Mortadella Or Hot Or Sweet Capicola4 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Sliced Margherita® Pepperoni4 Ounces
- 1/2 Cup Bottled Roasted Red And/Or Yellow Bell Peppers, Rinsed And Drained And Cut Into 1-Inch Chunks1/2 Cup
- 1 Cup Drained Bottled Stuffed Green Olives (Anchovy, Almond, Garlic Or Onion)1 Cup
- Basil Sprigs (Optional)
- Toasted Sliced Italian Or French Bread Baguette Or Sturdy Flat Crackers
- *One Large (8 Ounce) Ball Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Cut Into Chunks May Be Substituted.
Combine mozzarella cheese, dressing and basil in a small decorative bowl; chill at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
Fold or roll the deli meats and arrange attractively on a large serving platter. Arrange the bowl of cheese, bell peppers and olives attractively around meats. Garnish the platter with basil sprigs if desired. Place the toast or crackers in a napkin lined basket and have frilly wooden picks or small forks available for serving the antipasto.