- 1 Round Loaf Focaccia Or Italian Bread1
- 1 Cup Olive Salad*1 Cup
- 4 Ounces Sliced Margherita® Hard Or Genoa Salami4 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Sliced Margherita® Mortadella Or Hot Ham4 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Sliced Provolone Or Smoked Provolone Cheese4 Ounces
- *Look For Olive Salad In The Italian Foods Aisle Of Your Grocery Store Or Supermarket. If Not Available Substitute 1 Cup Drained Dill Relish.
Cut bread lengthwise in half. Use a fork to scoop out soft bread from each half, leaving a ½-inch shell; reserve crumbs for another use.
Spoon olive salad into both bread halves. Layer salami, mortadella and cheese over bottom half of bread; top with remaining bread. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.