- 1 Tablespoon Butter or Olive Oil1 Tablespoon
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onion1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper Strips1/2 Cup
- 4 Ounces Sliced Margherita® Genoa, Hard Or Reduced Fat Hard Salami, Diced4 Ounces
- 8 Eggs Or 4 Eggs And 4 Egg Whites8
- 1 Cup Half And Half Or Whole Milk1 Cup
- 1 Cup Shredded Asiago Cheese, Divided1 Cup
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper1/4 Tsp.
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley Or Basil1/4 Cup
Melt butter in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion; cook, stirring frequently for 5 minutes. Add salami; continue cooking 2 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly. Stir in half and half and ½ cup of the cheese, salt and pepper. Stir into vegetables in skillet. Cover and cook 8 minutes or until eggs are set on bottom. If skillet is not ovenproof wrap handle in foil. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheese over frittata. Transfer skillet to broiler; broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 2 minutes or until eggs are set in center and cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley. Cut into wedges to serve.