- 1 Sheet Frozen Prepared Puff Pastry, Thawed1 Sheet
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, Sliced Into 18 Slices, Ends Discarded3
- 1 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan Cheese1 Tbsp.
- 18 Slices Margherita® Pepperoni18 Slices
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 Egg, Whisked With 1/2 Tsp. Water1
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Basil Leaves, Chopped1 Tbsp.
Preheat oven to 400℉.
Roll out thawed prepared puff pastry sheet, cutting into 9 squares and transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Arrange 2 thin Roma tomato slices diagonally on each square, topped with 2 pepperoni slices, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
Fold two opposite corners of each square to form little boats.
Brush each pastry with egg wash, and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until pastries are puffed and golden.
Garnish with fresh chopped basil and serve warm.