- 1 (10 Ounce, 12-Inch Long) Loaf French Bread Baguette1
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil1/4 Cup
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced3
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced Thickly Sliced Deli Margherita® Genoa Or Hard Salami (2 Ounces)*1/2 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Drained Sun Dried Tomatoes Packed In Oil1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Finely Diced Smoked Provolone Or Smoked Gouda Cheese1/4 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Pitted Calamata Olives2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Basil Or Italian Parsley2 Tbsp.
- *Packaged Margherita® Cracker Size Salami May Be Substituted
Heat oven to 375°F. Cut bread crosswise into ½-inch thick slices; arrange on a baking sheet. Combine oil and garlic; spoon over bread slices. Bake about 15 minutes or until bread is lightly toasted.
Meanwhile, combine salami, sun dried tomatoes, cheese, olives and basil; mix well and set aside. (If mixture seems dry, add 1 teaspoon oil from bottled sun dried tomatoes). Just before serving, spoon salami mixture over toasts. Makes 12 servings (about 24 pieces).