- 2 2 Tbsp. Flour2 2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper1/4 Tsp.
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast Cutlets Or 4 (4 Ounce) Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Halves Pounded To 1/2 Inch Thickness1 Pound
- 2 Tsp. Butter Or Olive Oil2 Tsp.
- 2 Cups Sliced Baby Bella Or Crimini Mushrooms2 Cups
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced2 Cloves
- 1/3 Cup Marsala Wine1/3 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Broth1/4 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Diced Thickly Sliced Deli Margherita® Sandwich Or Stick Pepperoni (2 Ounces)*1/2 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley2 Tbsp.
Combine flour, salt and pepper in a plastic or paper bag. Add chicken in batches to bag; shake to coat lightly with flour.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to skillet; sauté 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; tent with foil and keep warm.
Add mushrooms and garlic to same skillet; sauté 4 minutes. Add wine and broth to skillet; simmer 3 minutes. Stir in pepperoni; simmer 3 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
Spoon sauce over chicken; garnish with parsley.