- 1 Pound Pizza Dough (Store Bought)1 Pound
- Olive Oil (As Needed)
- 6 Ounces Pizza Sauce (Store Bought, Or Housemade)6 Ounces
- 6 Ounces Chopped Or Diced Tomatoes6 Ounces
- 6 Ounces Asiago Cheese6 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Crumbled Italian Sausage (Cooked)4 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Thinly Sliced Margherita® Hot Capicola4 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Thinly Sliced Margherita® Genoa Salami4 Ounces
- 8 Ounces Crumbled Fresh Ricotta Cheese8 Ounces
- 1 Tsp. Dried Oregano1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Crushed Red Pepper1/2 Tsp.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Bring pizza dough to room temperature. Lightly flour surface. Roll out dough to 3/8 inch and let rest for 10 minutes. Place dough in 13x9 deep dish pan and brush with olive oil. Pre-bake for 10 minutes.
Mix together pizza sauce and tomatoes. Spread thin layer of sauce, then Asiago cheese. Alternate sausage, capicola, and salami. Scattered crumbled ricotta cheese evenly. Add oregano and crushed red pepper.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.