- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened (1/2 Of An 8 Ounce Package)4 Ounces
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese Or Shredded Asiago Cheese1/4 Cup
- 1 Tbsp. Drained Capers1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Basil1 Tbsp.
- 24 Thin Deli-Sliced Margherita® Deli Genoa Salami24
- 24 Yellow Or Red Cherry Or Grape Tomatoes, Or A Combination Of Yellow And Red24
Combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, capers and basil, mixing well.
Spread 1 teaspoon cheese mixture over center of each slice of salami. Place one tomato in center of cheese. Gather up salami around cheese and tomato, forming a rosette and pressing lightly to hold shape.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving to guests.