- 1/2 Cup Sundried Tomato Paste (Can Be Made By Blending Extra Virgin Olive Oil With 6 Slices Of Sundried Tomatoes)1/2 Cup
- 2 Large Slices Panini Bread2
- 10 Slices Margherita® Genoa Salami10 Slices
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella1/4 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Marinated Mushrooms (In Vinegar & Garlic)1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Yellow Peppers1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Spinach1/2 Cup
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil3 Tbsp.
Spoon the sundried tomato paste evenly on both pieces of panini bread. Place salami evenly on one slice. Lay mozzarella slices on top the salami.
Slice the mushrooms and place on the mozzarella.
Place the roasted peppers and spinach on the mozzarella cheese.
Drizzle well with the extra virgin olive oil.
Place the second slice of pita on top and grill in Panini press until golden brown. Cut sandwich in half.