- 1 Pound Chicken Tenderloin1 Pound
- 8 Ounces Margherita® Hot Capicola Ham Slices (Cut Into 6-8 Thin Strips Each)8 Ounces
- 2 Cups Seasoned Flour2 Cups
- 12 Ounces Gruyere Cheese (Shredded)12 Ounces
- 2 Tsp. Minced Garlic2 Tsp.
- 2 Tsp. Minced Shallots2 Tsp.
- 6 Tbsp. Olive Oil6 Tbsp.
- 4 Ounces Sherry Wine4 Ounces
- 1 Pound Cooked Fettuccini Pasta1 Pound
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream1 1/2 Cups
- 1/2 Pound Broccoli Florets, Cooked1/2 Pound
Heat oil in a sauté pan. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour. Sear the chicken in hot oil over medium high heat, searing both sides. Remove from pan when golden brown.
To the pan, add garlic and shallots. Cook until tender. Add Margherita capicola, cook for 1-2 minutes; deglaze the pan with sherry wine. Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
Place chicken back into the pan and simmer for 4-6 minutes until chicken is cooked. Add broccoli, gruyere cheese and stir until cheese is melted and incorporated into the cream.
Add cooked pasta and stir well.