- 1 (12 Inch) Prepared Pizza Crust1
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce1 Cup
- 3 Very Thin Slices Red Onion, Separated Into Rings3
- 1 Yellow Or Green Bell Pepper (Or Half Of Each), Cut Crosswise Into Very Thin Rings1
- 3 Ounces (3/4 Cup) Margherita® Sliced Pepperoni3 Ounces
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Italian Blend Shredded Cheese Or Shredded Mozzarella Cheese1
- 1/4 Tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)1/4 Tsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Basil (Optional)2 Tbsp.
Heat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet. Spread sauce over crust; top with onion and pepper rings, pepperoni and cheese. Sprinkle pepper flakes over pizza if desired.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into 8 wedges; top with basil if desired.